Friday, September 25, 2009

Almost time

Well I'm down to less than 24 hrs till our first event. But, and here's is the problem, I have been working all week alone! One of my committees people has the flu, the other one had her phone turned off for 3 days, one is in Alabama on a much needed vacation, one isn't answering her phone and one just got back Tuesday, so he has been running around, like me, like his head was cut off! And now, since the head group is having an event at almost the same time, no one seems to be coming to our event! Ain't it bad that those in power within the party are tying to tear the party apart! I have tried to go to someone in the state level, but I must not be that important, as nothing has been done yet. Maybe we should move and leave the problems behind us, but my husband says that bad people can be found in any government, you just have to know where to look. Why can't we all just get along?

No comments:

Post a Comment