Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Busy, Busy, Busy

I have been spending the entire day getting quotes from different printers for our meeting tonight, in fact in 25 minutes! Man, I thought it would be easy, you send the printer an e-mail with everything on it and then they respond back with a price, right? Wrong! #1 I went down to the first one, and they told me that they would send me an answer via e-mail. Found out yesterday that I had the wrong e-mail address, so I had to send it again. Went to #2, they said that when I sent it, they thought it might be spam, so they threw it away! I had to call them after I sent it, so that they would NOT throw it away. #3 said they never got it, so they gave me a receipt with info on it. #4 I talked to yesterday, they said that they would send it yesterday, well, I had to call them today and then, and only then, did the girl PROMISE to respond to me if I sent it again, and she did! In fact at 5:30pm I have 3 out of the 4 that I need.

It wasn't till the meeting was over that someone pointed out to me that we can get copies made MUCH cheaper if we use the INTERNET! Duh, I wonder what else I am forgetting!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm. Could it be age related? Methinks it is highly likely.

    ReplyDelete