Sunday, September 20, 2009

A politician's day at an event

We had fun at a couple of events today. One was at the museum where we got to listen to a baseball book author talk about baseball in the OLDEN days! Days that even I remember! O no! We got there a little late, so we missed some of his talk, but it was interesting, to say the least!

Then we got to go to a political event for friends of ours running for either common council in their own district, or people who are running at large. We have a semi big event happening tomorrow, guess the TV stations will be there, and because my husband has been asked to be there, I'll be there too! If it gets on the news, I will let you know. And if I get it on YouTube, I will try again to get it out for everyone to see.

I just realized, I have to get a press release out to newspapers, TV stations and magazines tomorrow about our upcoming event! Sometimes people don't realize just how much work they expect one person to do. How about you, do they give you a lot of work to do in a short time period?

No comments:

Post a Comment