Saturday, December 12, 2009

Christmas shopping

I might be addicted! I LOVE shopping on the internet! I just go to shopzilla.com and search for something that is needed and up pops 25 of them! All different prices too! If I were looking for a large red bow that goes on a tree, I would probably find even that! And since I have seven grandchildren to shop for, it makes it so much easier then before! I have never been the type of person who could just window shop, no not me. I like to know what I want, get it and get out as quickly as I can. (Which sometimes isn't always very quickly per my husband!) But with there being a thing called a computer I can just sit there and let my fingers do the walking and before I know it my shopping days are done! Now if only they could gift wrap them when they get here, my shopping problems would be solved!

Wouldn't it be nice if all our problems could be solved with one click of the mouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment