Sunday, December 13, 2009

Farmer's Almanac

I like the Farmer's Almanac! I have used the weather part several times and it has always been right! It is really scary that something that is written 2 years ago (I think it takes that long as I know that it is so long to put it to press and they usually have the next years out by October, but maybe I am wrong!) I have check the Farmer's Almanac when I was planning a spring event and we could not have it inside if it rained, the almanac told me that it would be good weather and son of a gun if it weren't! Even if the next 2 months we had rain every weekend, the almanac was right for me!

Wouldn't it be nice if the Almanac could foresee OUR future and we had time to make a change for the better? I know I would if someone that I knew who wasn't lying to me told me that I should or shouldn't do something, I would probably take their advise, how about you? Would you listen to someone you trusted or do you think that only you know what is the best for your family? Really?

http://www.farmersalmanac.com/weather/long-range-weather-forecast

No comments:

Post a Comment