Monday, December 28, 2009

What's up?

When something is bothering you wouldn't it be nice if when someone said ,'what's up' you could REALLY tell them 'what's up?' Would they look at you differently, feel differently about you if you told them what REALLY was up? Do we all say it just to SAY IT or do we really mean it?

When I say 'what's up' I REALLY mean it, I want to know how your family is doing, how your job is, how your life has been since the last time we spoke. I wonder if there are others out there who care just like I do, or do they just say 'what's up' because it's the in thing to do. I hope not, I hope more people care about others than what the world seems to say.

Promise me today, if someone says 'what's up' just tell them a little about yourself. Or better yet, when on the phone ask the other person 'what's up' and tell them that you REALLY want to know about their day, after all isn't that why you called in the first place?

I ask each one of you 'what's up' and hope that you get the chance to tell me, someday!

No comments:

Post a Comment