Friday, August 28, 2009

Getting close now

I have been working on an event for a month and it is starting to come to a close now. Our event is Sunday at 2:30pm and I have about 15 things that I have to do between now and then. But, and this is the problem, we have to go to a Political State Convention tomorrow, where we are some of the first people that started this group. Then afterwards we have an event with a few big shots, a Congressman, a Senator, the Secretary of State, and the Attorney General, just to name a few! Will get home around 4-5 pm and then Mike may have to take off to help a fellow computer software developer work out a major problem. As I have to print off the final lists of what we will be doing tomorrow and who will be doing what, I will probably be on this computer for several hours! Wonder what we would be doing if we weren't politically involved in so much stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment