Thursday, August 13, 2009

Not much happening today

Did you ever get the feeling that you are forgetting something? Well, thats how this day is going for me. I know I have forgotten something, just don't remember what it is. O well, it will come to me, and I know I'll be sorry I forgot something important.

We really had a good time last night. We went to training to be Disaster Reserve Volunteers. As we were told, when a disaster hits our area we may want to volunteer, but if the police or fire department hasn't trained us, we can't do anything. And you should know by now, that is something that I can never do. To be able to help others is what I do best, so why not get training so I can do what I love? And, with disasters always hanging around, such as H1N1 or hurricanes, it's better to get training sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment