Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Phone calls all day long..

Well I have been on the phone for several hours, talking to the Governor's office, the Attorney General's office, the Secretary of State, etc. inviting them to an non-political event to be held in Ryan's Park on Sunday, August 30th. I am just going to send e-mails to the State's Reps, there is 4 of them, 4 less phone calls!

Then I have been on the phone with the Norwalk Inn, planning an event for the middle of December, kinda political, but since this will be the Christmas season, maybe we will not think politics one night? Think again!

I am still trying to find people to sponsor the port-a-potties (like the new spelling?) Talked to on merchant who has connections, and he will sponsor one, but still need the other one and a handicapped one. My search goes on!

No comments:

Post a Comment