Saturday, October 3, 2009

Long hard day

I have been going non stop since 9:30am! It is now 11pm I have to get to sleep, have another hard day tomorrow. Seven different things that we had to do today, Six of them done for my husbands' campaign, just one done for me and that was a wedding! I have another wedding tomorrow and since I love marrying people, I could do that all day long! I would probably do it for free, but I know that they should pay the justice of the peace because I don't want them taking their vows as not being important. If they wouldn't have to pay they might think that it's too easy not to worry about it.

It was a great day, we met allot of new people, but some old ones too, and I glad that as a whole, we get along, Democrats, Republicans, and Independents. I know hat SOME of both parties refused to come to our neighborhood BBQ, but those that came where very happy with what they saw.

That's what politics is all about. Learning to stand up for what you beileve in, but at the same time, learning to get along with everyone. Wish they all knew this!

1 comment: