Sunday, January 10, 2010

Ravens vs Patriots

I may live in the New England area, but when it comes down to it, whenever it is a football game between my home team, the Ravens and another team like the Patriots I am gonna go with the Ravens. And guess what, the Ravens won today! But let me digress a little bit, I was born in a town 50 miles from Baltimore, MD. My whole life we rooted for the Colts and then in the summer we rooted for the Orioles. When the Colts up and moved out in the middle of the night one night, I swore that I was off football for ever, but that lasted maybe two years. But, I never watched the Indianapolis Colts again, even when they turned out to be have on a winning streak this year. So, even though I am a politician from New England, I still rooted for the Ravens' and we won! We won, we won! Ok, I'll be quiet, just had to get it off my chest!

No comments:

Post a Comment